LA Racing Oils provide increased wear protection and performance gains over conventional and synthetic automotive oils.
LA Racing Oils are not suitable in daily drive, street legal vehicles which are fitted with emission catalytic systems.
The “AMPT Racing Series/Super Series” of oils has no less than 2200ppm of zinc/phosphorous chemistry for anti-wear benefits.
- Synthetic ester for high temperature stability, cooler engine operation
- Retains correct viscosity over longer enduro-style racing
- Provides ring/liner, valve train and roller follower wear protection
- Superior high temperature piston deposit and oxidation control over conventional oils
- Seal compatibility
- Compatible with all exotic fuels
LA63 5W-30, LA64 5W-40, LA65 15W-50, LA66 20W-60
LA Racing ‘AMPT Series’ Race Engine Oil is a proprietary blend of LubeAlloy PARA-SYN™ oils and specifically engineered additives designed to deliver performance gains and component protection in competition race engines.
AMPT Super Series
LA33 5W-30, LA34 5W-40, LA35 10W-50
LA Racing ‘AMPT Super Series’ Race Engine Oil is a proprietary blend of LubeAlloy PAES-SYN™ oils and specifically engineered additives designed to deliver performance gains and enhanced component protection in competition race engines.